My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Regardless of who you are voting for....

This was a great speech. I think all parents and educators, regardless of who they are voting for, could read this in transcript form and agree with it all.
Of course, the haters will rule it all out simply because of the speaker, but I can honestly say, if McCain held these beliefs, I'd say the same thing. As a public school teacher, I can't afford NOT to vote for Obama. I love his beliefs on early education and early intervention. I have a niece that simply can't afford preschool. I think sometimes we forget that everyone doesn't have that luxury, and they start out behind. I love that he wants to give a $4000 tax credit for kids to attend public colleges. Anyway, I could go on, but my daughter is downstairs, not eating her butterbeans, and I must go enforce the eating rules.... ha ha


Hey --
I just watched Barack Obama deliver a major speech on education, and he has a plan to bring real change to our schools and our nation.
Watch Barack's speech on education and share it with your friends:
http://my.barackobama.com/OhioEdSpeech
Thanks

No comments: