My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cake and Flowers and Dresses- oh my

Sorry,I couldn't resist. :-)

Today, Tony's mom, Tony, and I went to design the wedding cake. It was lots of fun, and we ate way too much cake while trying to decide! We ended up with a 3 layer cake, done in mocha, dark brown, and tiffany blue. I hope it's not "weird" looking. It's hard when you can't see it - you just have to imagine it.

Then, we went to do the flowers. It seemed to go wayyyy to easily. We'll see. I can't wait to see the estimate! (NOT)

Then, tonight I met Donna to order her dress. She has lost 43 lbs and is still losing! I also made the appt for my alterations. I need to make an appt with Dave for our pictures. We are going to do a family portrait- our first one with us and the kids- and not show anyone until the reception. I'm going to do one of just me too. I think I'll wait til May to do that one- my too-short hair needs to grow out!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oooooo, that sounds like so much fun. I'm so excited for you.