My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get this...

Ok, so about 2 years ago, my nephew has a poker party. Long story very short, Tony went to this said poker party, and my nephews girlfriend hit on him! It was CrAzY! She said some very sexually suggestive things to him, which he came home and told me about. I never mentioned it to my nephew until much later when he brought it up, kind of joking, and said she had just told him about it- almost a year later! Of course, she wasn't totally truthful about what she said.

Fast forward....my sister and niece are having an engagement party for us in March. They went yesterday and got the invites and all that. She emails me today over myspace and says my nephews skanky girlfriend wants to co-host it with them and did i mind?!?! Seriously. I haven't spoken 2 words to this girl since this all went down. And now she wants to co-host a party for us? Whatever. I told her I didn't care, and maybe this was her way of "apologizing". Who knows. I just find it really unbelievable.

No comments: