My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A sweet a-ha moment

I just had a moment...one of those moments that really aren't much in the scheme of things, but in isolation, at that very moment, mean a lot.

I was upstairs and I heard the pre-game show on downstairs. I heard Alicia Keyes singing "No One" which I love.... I ran downstairs and Tony was laying across a chair watching. Hat on backwards. Shorts and a t-shirt. I was just standing there in front of the tv, kinda dancing, kinda singing....just watching. I glanced down at him, and he's staring at me with this huge smile on his face. He says nothing, just kinda scoots up, pats the cushion between his legs, and makes a spot for me. I sat down, and we finished watching her together. It was just one of those moments where I looked at him and thought "he is so damn cute and I'm so damn lucky".

Sigh.... now he's into the football game again.

No comments: