My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We have gotten 10 replies back so far for our wedding RSVPs. It's so exciting! I love rushing home every day to check the mail. So far, all "yes" but I guess no one would rush to mail in a "no".

I can't wait til this school year is over. I still need to copy my report cards, organize all of my cumulative files, and finish cleaning up my room. I want to be checking out of there by 10 am on Friday! Then I can move on to the fun stuff.

Think about me.... I'm still a big wreck thinking about Mason's graduation Wednesday night, and the infamous walk down the hall. I don't want to cry hysterically and have everyone looking at me, and embarass Mason, but I can't even talk about it without crying. Not sure how I'm going to get thru it without falling apart. I keep telling myself it's really silly- he's not going to middle school tomorrow or anything. He will be with me all summer, and every morning next year he will catch the bus from BPES to get to Stonewall. I guess it will just be so strange not seeing him throughout the day next school year. Time for my baby to stretch his wings and enjoy some independence. Doesn't mean I have to like it though.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww! I know Thurs. will be hard for you. It's so hard to believe that it's time for him to go to middle school-it seems impossible! I'll say a prayer for you that a.m....let me know how it goes. HUGS!