My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Friday, January 23, 2009

Not me....

Ok, so I'm on a roll today. I love this idea. I read it on someone else's blog. "Not me" Fridays.

I did not put on two different color boots yesterday as I was leaving for work. One black and one brown. If I did, I would have noticed it just as I was getting in the car, already late for work.

I did not tell a white lie and tell someone I couldn't make an appt because my daughter was sick when she wasn't. That would just be bad karma.

I did not get stared at at the gym, on the treadmill, because someone realized I was singing out loud to my Ipod. That would be so embarassing. Even if it was a realllllllllllly good song. Especially since I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I did not ignore school work to watch 3 episodes back to back of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Such trashy tv.

I did not tell my son to practice his saxaphone for 2 hours straight since he forgot all week to practice. He is supposed to play for 120 minutes a week, and of course, I only encourage him to play for 20 minutes 6 days a week like he is supposed to.

Nope, not me.

No comments: