My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Drama

I.hate.girl.drama.

I hate all drama, but girl drama is the worst. Seriously. Before you freak out about something and make it such a huge deal, think. Think. Is this going to matter in 2 hours? 2 weeks? a year?

Girl drama is the absolute worst. I love being a woman. I love everything, well, almost everything, about it. But why do we as women seem to perpetuate drama. Guys don't do it. They just don't. I know all that stuff about women being more emotional, etc....but face it, we are also very rational and logical problem solvers. Most of us are. There is no reason why we can't head off some of this drama before it happens.

Anyway...just had to get that off my chest. I need coffee. Heading to Starbucks.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm sorry...I hate it too. Hope the Starbucks helped!