My Happy Lil Family

My Happy Lil Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eight years ago...

http://www.slide.com/r/ALhoiInJsD_TRQUmdTCG18TzN-Wmzm1V?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I made that awhile back for my girl. I can't believe that EIGHT years ago today I was at the hospital, holding my sweet, tiny baby girl. So happy she made me. She still does. I was in the car today, taking her to her birthday party at All Fired Up. Hannah Montana was blaring and she and her friend were singing along. It was the best sound I've heard in a long time. Tony and I just sat there, holding hands, both smiling and trying to listen without her really knowing. She has the prettiest voice, and just makes me warm and smiley just looking at her.



Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

AWWWWWW!!! Happy 8th, Abbie! I cannot believe how grown up you are!!!